Your Team’s Personalised Solution to Information Overload “Between the dawn of civilisation through 2003 about 5 exabytes of information was created. Now, that much information is created every 2 days.”
Former Google CEO, Eric Schmidt
With increasing amounts of data across online news, social and broadcast media requiring more and more time to sift through, many of our clients – including governments and Fortune 500 companies – felt overwhelmed with information overload. Media Measurement’s innovative MediaMemo service separates the signal from the noise, summarising all the latest need-to-know developments on your company, competitor and industry in one easy-to-digest briefing delivered directly to your inbox each morning for you to take immediate action on opportunities and threats.
- UNIVERSAL: Different packages geared towards Executives, Marketers, PR & Communications professionals and Insight teams, as well as Governments and NGOs
- CUSTOMISABLE: Take advantage of MediaMemo’s bespoke package where you pick the sources, format and delivery frequency to create your own customised multi-language, multi-market solution
- TOP-RATED: With over 10,000 daily customers, 96% rated MediaMemo as excellent – and our 95% client retention rate over the past five years speaks for itself
- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: Enjoy a one-week free trial to prove how MediaMemo can give your team the tools they need to stay aware, stay informed and stay ahead of the curve
Why Media Measurement?
- CONNECTIONS: Global network of professional writers and analysts working in over 30 languages
- EXPERIENCE: Over two decades of experience in helping NGOs, governments and blue chip companies in over 40 countries
- RESOURCES: Enterprise subscriptions to multiple industry-leading monitoring platforms covering social media, online news and broadcast media
- TECHNOLOGY: MM’s own proprietary software details all the meta-data behind captured content for quantitative assessments combining advanced analytics and data-driven insights
Ready to cut through information overload for good? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start your journey with MediaMemo.