Media Measurement Shortlisted for 6 AMEC Awards
We’re absolutely thrilled that Media Measurement has been shortlisted in 6 categories at the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) annual awards. The awards recognise the exceptional and pioneering work in showcasing the importance of research, measurement and analytics and is now in its 16th year of running.
To be shortlisted is an achievement in of itself, and is gratifying for the team here to see official recognition of their tireless work in delivering first-rate research for clients.
Media Measurement work has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Measurement of a Consumer Campaign
- Most Impactful Client Recommendations Arising from a Measurement Study
- Most Innovative Use of Measurement in a Digital Campaign
- Best Multi-Market Reporting
- Best Use of Measurement for a Single Event
- Innovation Award for New Measurement Methodologies
Winners will be announced in June at the AMEC Summit in Barcelona on the 14th June 2018.
Helping companies get to know their customers has always been at the core of our business. Using social, and email, to power that relationship has become a key part of most customer facing businesses and Media Measurement are here to help our customers identify, understand and connect with their customers.